It’s truly wild out there.
It remains our commitment to you that for as long as we are open, we promise to do all that we can to ensure EVERYONE is safe + healthy. We ask you to also have that commitment when deciding to visit. Please do not visit if you have any symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you have an appointment and find yourself compromised, we ask that you cancel. You will not be charged for late notice.
Let’s take care of one another so we can all celebrate together once we come out the other side!
Our Safety Protocol:
• clients and staff wear mask 100% of time, including sauna guests
• massage done w non-latex gloves
• prepayment for touch-free checkout
• pre-screening for all clients
• temp check + hand sanitizer upon arrival
• no client overlap
• only 1 sauna open at a time
• max 1-2 same household sauna guests
• new sauna menu with shorter sessions
• max length of time in the space is 90min/client
• limited capacity: approx 1,000 sf/person on site
• 1 single staff member on site
• continuous sanitization of all touch surfaces
• professional COVID certified cleaning + laundry service
• HEPA filters throughout the space
• open windows for fresh air circulation ( w/ space heaters to keep you cozy)
• showers temporarily closed. Cold water hydro shower remains open
• postponement of small group events
• please do not arrive earlier than 5 mins before scheduled appointment
We strictly adhere to these guidelines because
We love you
We love Philly
We love our families
We love ourselves
*all safety measures subject to change, including hours of operation and scheduling
As a wellness center, we consider your health and safety top priority. Unprecedented times call for creative thinking. We are committed to being dynamic and resourceful in these days when much of the world’s operations are restricted and look much different than they used to. Being in the business of keeping people happy + healthy, we are adhering to the COVID-19 recommendations from the CDC and the City of Philadelphia as we keep our doors open to the community.
Although we believe the immense health benefits of sauna bathing are quite essential to the well-being of mind + body, we understand that currently the right course of action is to practice social distancing. We are confident in our plan to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for all of us to ease our way back into the practice of community. We will continue do our part in flattening the curve and shift when we see the need.
We're here for you all the way. Looking forward to connecting with you!
See you soon...